Friday, June 6, 2008

Perros locos

Here are some pictures from the day of travel and of the place I'm staying: Riobamba. I just want to say that it is one of the most beautiful places I have been because it is surrounded by gorgeous mountains, some of which are snow-capped! Also, the picture of these wonderful young ladies is blurred (thank you airport security guard) and I will post a clear one if I can get it from one of them. Enjoy!


From left: Sarah, Sarah, and Kristiana



El perro loco


Yes, that dog is on top of the building.


My room, pt. 1


¡Buenas, John Mark!


The beautiful mountains... right outside the Maust house.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Loved the photos! Can't believe you are really there, but the photos help make it seem more real.
Thanks for sharing from what God is teaching you from the Word as well...very challenging to chew on for a few days.